Colorado Mountain College
Glenwood Springs, CO – 2016 to present
- Associate of Arts – Business
- Currently working towards a degree in Digital Media
- Customer Service
- Motivated Team Player
- Excellent Work Ethic
Manager – Mauka Frozen Yogurt
Basalt, CO – January 2016 to September 2018
- Dealt with same responsibilities as cashier customer service
- Recruiting, training, and supervising staff
- Submitting weekly orders from two different companies
- Monthly inventory counts
- Create schedule
- Create and check weekly check lists that consists of opening/closing duties
- Helped staff and customers with any questions, clarifications, or problems they run into.
Cashier Customer Service – Mauka Frozen Yogurt
Basalt, CO – April 2015 to January 2016
- Made Smoothies and sold frozen yogurt
- Properly handled cash and credit card transactions
- Maintained the shop clean; wiping tables and counters, sweeping, cleaning bathroom, cleaning door windows, and washing dishes.
- Stocking; topping bar, smoothie bar, bathroom, yogurt product, spoons, and cabinets.
- Prep food; fruits, candy, peanut butter balls, and coconut oil balls.
- Ensured continuous provision of service excellence and customer service satisfaction
- Fostered a positive work environment by consistently treating all employees and customers with respect and consideration